First step is to stickle and glossy accent your full sheet of paper and let it dry. On the "Bazaar of Wonders" paper, I glossy accented anything that looked like glass, and the rest I added some sparkle with stickles.
There is a piece with 3 butterflies along the bottom, cover 2 of the butterflies with GLOSSY ACCENTS. These are for the top of the box.
We use ALMOST the whole sheet, so keep that in mind when you are cuttin ( don't be willy nilly ) I cut them apart after it was dry. On the second sheet, the only piece I used was the flying pig. ( and a word from the border ) I cut on the outside of the brown border ( this will make sense when you have it in your hand ) and I stickled the border, the pig wings and his eye.
While the stickles are drying we can start gluing the box paper on. I wrapped the paper around mine, and it wasn't a good idea! So for yours I have cut individual sheets. So on the front, put Mod Podge on the box, Not the paper, and you will be covering the window and cutting them out from the back after. Once you have glued the front on, open the box and score an X where the window is, fold the x pieces around and thru, cut them to fit and glue down.
Find your blue piece for the back of the window, (DON"T GLUE ) just size it up and cut out the windows on the blue piece. We have to sandwich the clear plastic between the box and the blue piece before gluing the blue piece down.
Size out your plastic piece and make a whole in the center for the brad on your clock hands to go through.
Glue the plastic piece down, then glue down the blue piece, with openings for windows cut out.
Glue on your Key, and 3 flowers.
Glue your clock on with glossy accents or fabri tac and use the brad for the hands thru the plastic window. There is a sheet of bling in your kit. That is cut into 3 pieces, On the top left corner of the clock there is a piece of it, and a swirl comes up from the flowers in the lower right corner.
Glue 3 flowers on the top of the box, and your 2 butterflies you glossy accented. Bend the wings up and only glue the center ( body ) part so the wings will stay curved. I used fabritac.
The inside is covered with all the blue pieces except for inside the space where the book fits. That is the reverse side of the blue. One of the sides has to be pieced together, just but them up against each other no one will ever know! lol Make sure you have the pieces for inside the box compartment seperate they are also small, but they are the same size. After everything on the box is glued make the hole for your handle, the clock key, use your Big bite to make the hole. The screw is on the back of the clock key, and will fit thru the hole. Cut a strip of the Pig border from the Bazaar of wonders sheet. Size it and cut, you will need more later.
1. take the 2 pieces of blue with the punched out circles. Those circles are where the poket edge is going to be. Glue the 2 blue pieces together leaving the open side along the half circle opening. For the pockets you will need 1/4 sookwang tape. If you have too big of tape, your pocket will be smaller. The sookwang is the easiest way to make pockets. It's even and very sticky!
2. Glue the blue scored piece onto the box flap, (it opens away from the box) find the green piece that fits inside the pocket and staple a 3' piece or ribbon onto the top for the pulley. (All the pull tabs pieces are 3' )
3. Find the flower piece of paper, glue it onto the blue backing, left side.
4. find your pieces of 4' ribbon. ON THE RIBBON, run a piece of 1/2 sookwang tape. Now place the green piece of paper on top of the flower paper, peel off the back of the sookwang tape, and place it half on the green piece and half on the blue. This is your HINGE for the green piece of paper.
5. On the right side of the blue, the flower piece is your pocket, snip the yellow cardstock to make 2 tags, punch a hole and use some string to loop thru the top. Along the top use the rest of your border with the pigs and glue down.
7. Find the shorter green piece, and staple a ribbon to the long side, that is the inside of the pocket on the right side.
Find the black and "white" piece, ink the edges, and glue down at the top half of the page. The colorful flower piece is the pocket at the bottom. ( After I dotted the top edge with stickles. )
Find these 4 pieces and don't glue yet :-)
The Flower, the center circle punch out, the glass button, and the round spiral paper clip.
Before gluing the flower center down make sure the hook from the spiral paper clip is between the flower and center, this is your paper clip to hook 2 tags into, so the spiral should be at the top. Then you can add your glass center on top of the paper circle. Fabritac again.
ink your 2 tags around the edge. Staple your ribbon on your the tops and place inside the pocket.
Glue down the little green strip and then your bottle piece. Find the strip of diamonds on your Bazaar of wonders paper. And keep the rest. You will need it.
The red piece will be hinged first, and then the green right on top of that. They each get their own hinge. Then you can find the Apothecary piece, and make that a pocket. Cut out the postcard, and place inside.
The flowered piece and the bees are pockets. The flowered piece gets glued down first... BUT you have to size it against the bee piece to know where to glue.
HAPPY SCRAPPY DAY!!