Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Ides of march

 Hello all :-) Today is a layout for the March Calendar from Graphic 45.
I used 3 sheets of cardstock, one Graphic foundation page and one cut apart page. 

My new favorite thing to play with... Inka Gold
 I cut a pretty edge out of glitter paper, with the American Crafts Knock out punch.


 Using your finger you can cover any piece of chipboard. Cover it, then buff with a paper towel.




 I crumpled the stamps first then put glossy accents on them. Once it dried I put pop dots behind and layered them on the page in the corner.
 A little bit of bling, I used popdots to raise up my Bonne Fete strip, I cut it too short, oopsy so I just added a piece after. Cut a "flag style end" into one side, and let it hang off the edge a bit. diamond stickles on the flourishes and stems of the flowers, purple highlights on the purple flowers.
 The photo has two layers for a mat. Lighter green on the bottom.
 The little tag is highlighted with Inka Gold on the edge, and pop dots give it some depth.

A long purple strip top to bottom, glitter tucked underneath. All the photos are matted, a few strips of the paper ribbons with words. Glitter and some bling.... Have a happy scrappy day :-)

Hop over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to see the shopping list.

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

You know I love this...I mean show off. I have that paper line, and I haven't even tried to do anything with it. Thanks for the inspiration.
Keep smiling and creating