Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Saturday, February 16, 2013

Brick and Morter

 This page has a few new products on it that just arrived, some I waited patiently for... AKA the view master ( Picture wheel ) die from Sizzix.


I had some chipboard pieces that I wanted to use the distress stains on, but first I stamped an image with archival ink so as not to smudge it.

 Then I used distress stain to color the chipboard. I also covered the wooden pocket watch and the swirls on the side.

 I added a bit of glitter on the trees
 Inside the viewmaster I used the little pictures that you get when you print pictures. They give you a contact sheet and the pictures are a perfect size.

Supply List;

Kaiser - Base Coat Collection
Ranger - Distress stains, Vintage Photo-Forest moss and Fired Brick
FabScraps - Chipboard pieces
Maya Road - Flourishes
Sizzix - Picture Wheel, Torn Notebook
Prima - Wood embellishments
Prima - flowers

No comments: