Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Thursday, August 22, 2013

Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds

Lasting memories has another great challenge.... the great thing about challenges is they force you to do a page a week..... any push at all in getting the pages done is awesome! This week was perfect timing for my Comicon page, I went as Tippi Hedren from the Birds and it just so happens it was definitely a ONE PICTURE PAGE!!!
 In Calgary it's called Calgary Expo, either name means an awesome! fun! weekend!!!! 
 my attacked paper and birdy footprints....

birds on a wire..... just waiting....... 

Thanx for stopping by, have a Happy Scrappy Day :-)

4 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

LOVE that movie! What a GREAT job you did! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Haven_mom4 said...

Oh my...you really captured the Birds perfectly. Love the LO and thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

fairyrocks said...

This just makes me smile. I was zoomed by a magpie this year, several times. At one point it actually touched my head....not funny when it really happens Ms Selena. I had my own game of Angry birds going on.

fairyrocks said...

AND ITS IN THE FALL EDITION OF CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER !! WAY TO GO SELENA