Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Montana Bound

A couple of weekends ago, we had our family reunion in Montana, and as you can guess, there were allot!!! of pictures taken. Especially of the rope swing, and the tubing. I  just hit rapid fire on my camera, so that in 100 pictures I can capture the mid air and drop of doom moments! Because of this, it's very hard for me to not save every picture, But I would have 100's of pictures within seconds of each other, sometimes tho' expressions are priceless and I will print a few in the same time frame. So.... I thot this would be a great chance to try project life. I could get lots of pictures on a page, and break them up so it's not so obvious, and it's a time saver! So I had some fun, at the reunion, and scrappin' it afterwards!


First I'll show you the finished page


now a close up of each pocket. They don't have to have allot of stuff in them, otherwise it wouldn't be very fast any more. Many paper lines have cut apart papers that will fit the different size pockets with no need to add anything. 


a few chipboard letters so add some fun. and a wee bit of bling


that's my brave girl in that photo!


and not all pockets have to have photos...


see, simple...


a bit of washi tape.... and voila..... on complete page.


I also did a traditional 12x12 so you can see how you can add project life to any theme or book. The pages can easily be mixed and matched!


more washi tape....and thickers letters. I cut a few surf boards and used glossy accents for embellishing the corner.


I also added a few pop dots to some of the surfboards on the side so they have some dimension


more thickers, and YAY I have 2 pages done, with lots of pictures! Thanx for popping by, Have a Happy Scrappy day! Hop over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to see a shopping list. 

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

There is nothing quite like having family all around. Way to turn out the 'Project Life' layout.
Keep smiling and creating.