Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Cute Owl Tag Card!

Karla back today featuring an owl card using the owl from Small Stamps by Hot Off The Press as well as Dylusions Paints to create a watercolour background and a stamped zig zag with Distress Inks. 

First, I wet my watercolour paper and put some Dylusions Paints in greens and blues on my craft mat. Then, I simply added colour and water where I wanted it. I added a few splatters with my paintbrush after. 


This little owl is so cute! I stamped him on a handcut tag with brown Archival Ink and watercoloured him in with Distress and Tombow markers. After, I added Glossy Accents to his eyes and Stickles to his belly and to the little hearts that came with the set. I used a green eyelet for the top of the tag and some blue and white bakers twine and then popped up the tag with foam dots.


Inside, I used the sentiment included with the set and stamped it on a piece of white cardstock after rounding the corners.


Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you're all enjoying some beautiful warm weather! Have a happy, crafty week!


No comments: