Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Summer Lovin' Layout!

Karla here today and I am so enjoying summer! Lots of time spent outside, we've done some camping, spent time at the local amusement park! And, of course a bit of scrappin'! I pulled out these pics from a camping trip a couple years ago and paired them with some BoBunny Boardwalk paper I picked up from the Scrapendipity truck. I also grabbed the sweet BoBunny ephemera pack that matched it for some coordinating embellishments!

I love the bright look of this paper and the colour combos - I even used it to cut my Summer Lovin' title.


Keeping with the Prima Paper Doll stamp theme from last week, I used Jeanne and paper pieced her outfit with the BoBunny papers after stamping her on a script paper pad.

The BoBunny ephemera pack came with some great summer stamps and I used the splash stamp and blue Distress Ink to stamp an outline behind my title as well as in the top right corner. I created the lines of white and gold by running my Tombow glue across the page and sprinkling with a glittery embossing powder, and I also used the same embossing powder to create a border around my 3 squares cut from the BoBunny paper pack.


I cut a banner shape and layered on a cute charm, also in the ephemera pack, tied with a little baker's twine.


Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you are enjoying the sunshine wherever you are!


No comments: