Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Carnival Birthday Card!

Karla here today and we have been having some lovely weather the past couple days! It was perfect for the Carnival themed birthday party my 9 year old went to over the weekend. I immediately grabbed the Carta Bella Summer Fun collection to make this card for her to take!


The cute food cart was a sticker on the sticker page, which I layered on a white circle and popped up on some red wood grain paper also cut into a circle. I added a sentiment in the same pink ink that I also used on the ticket stub below.

I added some sequins on the card as well as the envelope. It's fun to add a few extra dimensional embellishments on a card that will be hand delivered! I found the ticket stub stamp on a Tim Holtz set and used some fun colours from the new Dylusions 4 pack coordinating archival ink pad. A few more sentiment stamps and a ticket sticker from the Carta Bella sticker sheet finished the inside of my card and envelope off!

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you'll dig into your scrapbook papers and sticker sheets and see what kind of cards you can create this week!


No comments: