Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Grandma Scrapbook Layout!

I love this sweet photo of my daughter snuggled up with her grandma. We don't get to see her too often, so the time spent with Grandma Mar is precious.

Karla here today using the April sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine along with a large cut file as the base for my layout. I love using patterned paper on a layout, and I love how these papers match my photo!


These little hearts matched the papers I used, so I placed them inside the cut file openings after using foam dots to pop up my photo to add a little dimension.

I used my Cricut Explore to also cut the title before adding a graduated layer of Distress Inks in Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover.

It was easy to fussy cut some of the flowers and circles from the paper pad and layer them on the bottom corner of my page before adding a clear embellishment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your week is filled with lots of happiness :)


No comments: