Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pocket Letter using Scrappy Supplies!

Hi crafty friends!! Karla here today. We are starting to have some lovely weather here in Calgary, Alberta, and since you never know when that will change we've been trying to enjoy as much as we can of it. When I do get a minute to be crafty, one of the things I do love to do is create something out of my scrapbook supplies even if I'm not scrapbooking!

Today, I'm sharing an eye spy pocket letter with you that I made for a swap in one of the Facebook groups I'm in. For the background papers for my pocket cards I used the 6x6 BoBunny paper pads from the Believe and Butterfly Kisses collections. I just love the papers in both of these collections! The Believe papers especially have a mixed media layered look to them that is so pretty.

I included at least one of each eye spy item on my page:
- Owl, Heart, Key, Cupcake, Mason Jar, Butterfly, Clock, Crown and Coffee Cup


I pulled out lots of stamps, including stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps, Tim Holtz, Imaginesce and Graphic 45 and whatever else I felt would work with this pretty letter.

I added some Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers and used some Stickles and Glossy Accents along with a doily that I cut up and some washi tape for closing up the pockets with beads and sequins on the back.

On the back, I added some goodies for my partner and a note from me.

I love that these pocket letters can fold into thirds and fit into an A10 envelope! I decorated my envelope with some Tim Holtz stencils and coordinating stamps and some Distress Inks.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'd love to hear what you've made lately with your papercrafting supplies!



No comments: