Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wild Whisper Kit Blitz 3 with Marcia

Hi Guys, I am back at it with more photos from 1997.  This turned out to be one of the best summers of my childhood. My grandparents took my sister, cousin and myself out touring around Southern Alberta. Amazing!!!

Today I wanted to make my own background. So I used sticky powder and foil paper at the top of my page to make a sky.
 And, the results are in... I really liked it. I think I will do this again  Next I cut out a whole bunch of trees and made a treeline.
They were inked with TH Peeled Paint and Hickory Smoke cut in 2 different sizes. The lower trees are popped up at the top to give some dimension. After these were glued down I added ribbon to the bottom of the tree line, added my title 'adventure' from the kit and added my bear (this wasn't in the kit but can be purchased at the store!) I also added a compass brad by my title. I used photo mats for my photos as the background was busy and I wanted to ground my photos. I only taped the sides down and inserted a journal card behind to keep track of my memories. Last but not least was the words 'my tribe'!
I hope you are having fun with this kit. I know I am!! See you soon!

No comments: