Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Sunday, July 22, 2012

Family Reunion

 Wow what a blur the past 10 days have been! Between Stampede and our family reunion smack dab in the middle of it all, it was BUSY!! It was hard to select a starting point for the scrapbook, with piles of pictures surrounding me... but I decided to start at the beginning... of the reunion anyway. Here is my title page for the next scrapbook....
I gathered up all the items I wasnted to try and use... I think I fit them all in too? 
I needed an extra piece of this BoBunny paper, so I cut out the center where the photo will cover it, and I have a piece big enuff to use where I need it. 
 The Reunion letters are cut out of the Sizzix Die, using chipboard, and then heat embossed with Stampendous aged Aqau, I love these embossing powders, they have beautiful shades and I love the rustic mix of the metal and color!! The brads are from Bo Bunny's camp alot line.
 We were at a cabin in Montana so I needed some trres around us, I used the sizzix die, pine tree, and the year tab is from tiny tabs and tabs die.
 Little Yellow Bicycle came out with these awesome wooden tags with different sayings on them, I used 2 of the 4 that came in the package. I also inked them with wild honey distress ink, so they weren't so white. Any border punch can make a nice addition strip to a page, I use them quite often.
And here is my finished page. Along the side I have the 4 family names, attached with a brad, and behind the word reunion, is the piece I cut out of the background, and flipped it to the reverse side. I also inked the edge, and used the wild honey to color all the white name tags.

Hope you enjoyed my page, have a Happy Scrappy Day. Hop over to Scrapbookers's Paradise to shop for the list of supplies. Don't forget to make a comment on the "Win Win Win" blog posts, there will be a winner drawn soon.

At our family reunion there were 20 of us..... how many would be at yours?

No comments: