Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Witch's Crystal Ball

Northwoods has a few Halloween stamps ( and they are limited! ) But oh so kewl! I usually don't do cards, if you haven't noticed yet...lol But this one called out to me. It will undoubtedly end up in my scrapbook, but for today, it is in card form. 
 I took this odd angle to hopefully show you what I had done. I stamped the image onto a clear plastic sheet with Stayz on black ink. Then I cut out  just the crystal ball, put it aside and restamped the image again with Memento Tuxedo Black, and then I brought out the copics. ( Don't judge my coloring lol no promises in that department! )
 I added some background paper from the Chillingsworth manor line.
After everything was colored I added stickles to the swirls and glossy accents on the witches fingernails. Then a placed the plastic sheet over top of the image, and voila I have a crytsl ball.

This was fun, but only cause it's spooky :-) you won't be seeing many cards from me :-) 

Have a Happy Scrappy day. Hop over to Scrapbooker's paradise to see the list of supplies.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Love it Selena!! As soon as I saw this stamp I knew that you would be the right person to do something wonderful with it!!