Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chillingsworth Manor

Echo Park and CartBella have wonderfully spooky Halloween lines.... so I combined both of them in this little board book......


I used some chipboard pieces, and cut out the year with.... yep, Word play by Tim Holtz :-)

 A few tags from the tiny tabs and tags die. A spider web embossing folder made the cover of this small book.

 A Martha Stewart border punch and some American Crafts ribbon....
 This was a strip of paper scored and made into a fold out.
 The back side is great for photos, and I added a flip up for more photos.
 More places for photos on layered mats

and the back cover, which I ususally leave blank. Hope you enjoyed my book, you can get the list of supplies on the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog. Have a Happy Scrappy Day :-)

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Just thought you should know....that 'chillings worth' was in a cart I checked out on Friday...But thats okay because I am going to use it in an apothocary challenge for another site LOL..or just hoard it with the rest of the stuff.
Hope you are getting some sunshine
keep smiling and creating