Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dash of Prima

 Hello all! Today I got to play some of the My Mind's Eye paper line, Lost and Found Ruby. I love their glittery lines of paper!  I was at a crop and there was a sketch challenge, so I thot I'd kill 2 birds with one stone.... try the challenge and get my blog post page! So here is what I came up from the Scrapbook Etc. page sketch no. 184.....
 I used my Lucky 8 punch.... sadly the warehouse is almost out of these so get them while you can!
 Side 1, for the lettering I had to use what I had on hand, but sookwang tape and glitter would have been my choice with my favorite die for titles..... Yes, the Tim Die, Wordplay.
A border punch along the edge, and see those flowers?
Those flowers are incredible fun little embellishments by Prima. They are resist, so it's kind of magical when you spray a few of them, you don't know what the resist will reveal! And Tattered Angels came out with some gorgeous new colors of glimmer mist!



Here are the two pages put together. Hop over to Scrapbooker's Paradise for the supply list, and have a Happy Scrappy Day :-) 

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Thanks Selena, Your photos are going to pop off of this gorgeous 2page spread. Keep smiling and creating.