Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Thursday, November 15, 2012

Next Stop, Hogwarts...


Well, I just had to start scrapbooking our trip to Disneyworld... and the highlight was The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!! Oh my gosh, if you are a Harry Potter fan.... this is a dreamworld were you are immersed in magic. It truly was amazing... and don't even get me started on Butter Beer!!! But anyway.... it was so much fun, and I will have a "few" more pages to scrap as you can imagine.... but here is a start...




Creative Imaginations made it easy, with their Harry Potter paper pack, and matching sticker sheets.

 This paper was all about the spells, and it just happened to match the box that Maddie's came in!!! Magic? I say yes!
 Because it was all magical, I added some sparkle to the paper, I outlined some of the spells with stickles, and I used the thick glue, fabritac or other mixed media glue and poured some glass glitter by stampendous on the corners.
Have a happy scrappy day, Hop over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to see the supply list.


No comments: