Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bo Bunny's Lucky challenge

Haha when I saw the challenge this month..... I had to laugh.... I have hundreds of layouts with the word Lucky on it.... that's the name of my ever so special kitty!!! :-) My daughter took this hilarious pic of Lucky yawning, so I thot I would make ( yet another) Lucky page with one of the newer Bo Bunny lines, C'est Lavie.

 I had some Jesse James buttons that I hung and placed randomly around the page, just for humor!
 There's my word.... AKA the best kitty in the world!
and the big yawn, ready for a nap! The link to the Bo Bunny challenge is
(under the link) and the supplies are as follows:

C'est lavie
stickles
Jesse James crazy cats
Tim holtz crinkle ribbon stained with faded jeans
glitter on sticky letters.

Have a happy scrappy day :-)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

What a fun layout! I love how you used the collection and your photo is too cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Bo Bunny.

Bo Bunny said...

I love your layout... I love that you are using C'est La Vie... and I love that you embossed that table. Great job. Thanks for playing along with BoBunny.