Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A quick fix

Busy time this round..... with back to back classes and Camp Croppin it was hard to squeeze in time to make a page / post. So I thot this was the perfect day to do a quick page with the pocket life style!! You can get a feel for how these will work when you need to do a quick project, and I won't have a empty space beside my name for the next blog!


 First step was to gather some papers, 2 of the backgrounds I used were from the Family Is... line. Then I cut a white piece of paper just to play a bit.
 I found a picture. Cut out a flourish with a Cheery Lynn Die. And sprayed some white Prima flowers with the NEW Caper  Green Tattered Angels glimmer mist. Added some bling centers and glued it together. One part complete!
 I got the new EK Success punch with the very Kewl film strip. I cut out a piece of scrap paper then layed it over top of the white paper. Sprayed with the same glimmer mist, and I have a fun border.
 Oh ya, and the piece of scrap that I used to cut out the Cheery Lynn die, can now be placed over paper and used as a template for a spray, or ink.
 For this little piece, I added a border punch, a bit of glitter glue on the arrows, and a few pearls lined up. Done!

Now I put them in the protective page, and I have a cute page done, fast and easy! Onto the next page.... there are a few different layouts too. The biggest is 6x8, then 2 4x6's or 4 4x3's. Mix them up and have fun.
Hop over to my partner's blog and see what she made with Glimmer Mist. Have a Happy Scrappy day, thanx for stopping by!

Shopping list:

Tattered Angels  - Caper Green
Bo Bunny - Misc me Binder and refills
EK success - film strip punch 
Zazz - black glitter glue
Cheery Lynn Die - Fanciful Flourish
Doodlebug - mini jewels bon bon 
Queen & Co. - Shamrock green pearls


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed. Thanks Selena, love that photo of you and the Kat LOL
I am a glimmer mist 'Hoe' thats right, I said it. I finally got around to looking into my swag bags, and saw the little folding page you gave me. I can't wait to do that one. Thanks so much!!
Pam

Nancy said...

Lovely work! Thanks for the great ideas!...Nancy :o)