Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer Colors

My Mind's Eye has a beautiful summery colored line. I love the bright orange and turquoise, I can almost feel the sunshine on my shoulder. The weather keeps playing tricks on us, so I will live vicariously thru the paper :-)

There are a few matching embellishments that you can choose from, here are the chipboard buttons, and decorative pins. A swirl made with the viva decor pens, but you could also try stickles or liquid pearls. The difference with the viva decor is that they stay true, and don't flatten out. But either way if you can design a glittery pattern, that's what it's all about.  
Some die cut butterflies. There are so many to choose from right now, Cheery Lynn Design and Spellbinders  both have great butterflies. There is another viva swirl under the wings, and a touch of bling for the heads. 
I used the patterned paper for some embellishments also, cutting around a few different sizes and adding glitter to the centers, and the petals.  
 A touch of ribbon, and the page is done :-) Behind the butterfly wings I used pop dots so they won't flatten out in my page protector. Have a happy scrappy day. Hop over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to see the shopping list. Thanx for stopping by.

No comments: