Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Washi Flowers

Hello all. Everyone seems to have Washi Tape on their projects lately so I took a journey thru you tube to find some ideas. I found a really cute flower made with the ever popular tape and thot I'd share.



First thing was to pick some washi tape. There are allot of choices!!!


Step 1 is to measure about 3" and fold the tape in half so there is no stickiness left.


then I rounded the ends so that my petals are flower like. Scrunch it in the middle and fold it 


I made 3 of them for each flower, and arranged them into the shape of a flower. Glued together...


then I added a bling center, and voila, washi flowers. 


I added them to my page, and I like that they aren't bulky.

Thanx for popping by, Have a Happy Scrappy Day. hop over to Scrapbookers Paradise to see a shopping list. 


1 comment:

Electra said...

These are really cool, girlfriend!