Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Scrappin' Michael Buble!

Happy Tuesday! Karla here, and I'm back today to bring you a fun scrapbooking post with pocket pages as well as traditional layouts!

My husband and I have never got to go out much since we've had kids, so it was a big deal to head out to a concert to see 'swoon' Michael Buble for our 5th Anniversary!  I just love his style, his voice, his songs!  It was such a lovely night out and I am so happy I dug out these pics to finally get this event scrapbooked!  I thought it would be perfect to use the wonderful new kit from Scrapendipity made up with tons of goodies featuring the Oh So Lovely collection from Kaisercraft! It is so beautiful! I'm loving the kit full of the papers and diecuts as well as cardstock, ribbon, Stickles, Distress Ink and more!

I added two of the 3x4 cards from the kit into my pockets and cut one of my photos so that each half fit into the center pockets. I layered on some diecuts and some Thickers that I had in my stash to complete my journaling card at the bottom.


On the second page I used more of the papers and journaling cards along with the oh so lovely ;) diecuts!


After filling my pockets I had a couple pics left over and wanted to do a couple traditional pages using this beautiful collection. Except for the Thickers letters, some sequins and baker's twine, everything was in the kit!



Here are a couple close ups of some of the details:



Thanks so much for joining me today! Hope you enjoy a very crafty week!





No comments: