Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Watercolour Treats Blueprints Card Set!

Karla here today, featuring the Tim Holtz Treats Blueprint stamps! I'm totally in love with these stamps! I used Distress and Tombow Markers to colour my images after I stamped on watercolour paper. To achieve the watercolour look I used a waterbrush to lightly go over the areas I coloured in. Since there are four of these stamps in a set I decided to coordinate them into a set of matching cards. I love how summery and fun they turned out!


Here's a close up look at each one. I added some baker's twine, sequins, glossy accents and Stickles for some extra fun!





Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to check out the Scrapendipity Store for lots of great Canadian scrapbook shopping! I hope you are enjoying some summery weather wherever you live, and maybe even a yummy treat or two!


No comments: