Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Drink Me, Tea Cup Card!

Karla here today to share a card made with a sweet stamp I picked up from the Scrapendipity Truck at the make 'n take last week. I just love the Gorjuss Girl stamps and had to have this little one in a tea cup!

I stamped on watercolour paper with Archival Ink and then used Distress Markers to watercolour my image in and used some Teresa Collins papers for my background, matching my markers to the papers. I used the white Distress Marker to add some polka dots.

Inside, I added this single sweet little bunny, which I also watercoloured. A little Abandoned Coral Distress Marker adds a little touch of pink to his ears and cheeks.

This card and the colours remind me of Spring - and I seem to be thinking more and more that I am ready for winter to be over!

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you have a lovely, crafty week!




No comments: