Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Sunday, April 22, 2012

Face of Happiness

Awhile back I had bought Tim Holtz's die "Tattered florals" and I thot to myself, wow!! I will never need to buy another flower again...... and then Tim released his new dies... and there was an even kewler floral die.... so I bought it :-) 
My Aunty lives in Ontario and some of my favorite vacations are going to visit her. We always have so much fun with her and My Uncle. Look how cute she is!!  
 Here's a close up of  Mr Tim's new flower die.... so fun!
 some distressed edges, ink, ribbon and a few layers of paper.
add some bling and I have a completed page :-) 

To see a complete list of product head over to Scrapbooker's Paradise. 
Have a happy scrappy day :-)

No comments: