Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Monday, April 9, 2012

Hockey Night in Canada

It is the season..... and since I am always doing flowery, girlie pages I decided to rough it up a bit and do some Hockey! 
 This was kinda fun, cut the words, or a picture or any embellishment into strips and glue them back together, pop it up and I have a kewl page add on!
 I have lots of girl stuff to scrap, so for boys I was at a loss.... random eyelets seemed to play out as a good idea! I sprayed black and white glimmer mist on the back page to give it some dimension, and glitter.... I was trying to make it look like ice lol, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
Have a great Tuesday everyone! Head on over to Scrapbooker's Paradise to see the complete list of supplies.

No comments: