Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stampede Page 2

I love Stampede time.... Main reason, of course it's a blast! Greatest outdoor show on earth even. But then after Stampede.... it's so FUN to scrapbook!! Bring on the metal, burlap, rope and distress, distress, distress!!!
Here is the completed page...

 Here is a close up of the burlap flowers. The Timmy Tattered florals of course!!  I had an extra flower, so I wrapped it around the page, just for fun :-) Buttons "hold" the papers together and the tags are sitting in a pocket behind the photo. I can reach them without pulling them out of the page protector. The pocket is halfway up so I don't lose the tags too deep behind.
 Close up of the bottom flower. I tucked a piece of rope to one side of a photo, cause you "need" rope on a cowboy page!

and my adorable tags! This was an old paper line from Creative Imaginations, and they make awesome tags!

Thanx for popping by, have a Happy Scrappy Day!

No comments: