Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, November 10, 2015

BoBunny Whiteout Layout!

Karla here today, and I was soooo excited to see the paper in this amazing 'Whiteout' BoBunny release! The package really just doesn't do it justice - when you look at and feel this paper though.... Oh my gosh! The glittery accents they added to it are gorgeous, and it's not all over, so it has a vintage, distressed feel. The paper is so nice and thick - I am loving it!

I immediately pulled out some older winter photos that I wanted to scrapbook and I knew the sketch from the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine November Sketchy Challenge was going to work perfectly!

I used one of the journaling cards from the 12x12 cut apart sheet as my title - how perfect for this layout! and stamped some snowflakes around my page using different Distress Ink blues.


This cup was fussy cut from a sheet of mugs with awesome sayings on them and the tickets are on a 12x12 sheet too - I just cut the ones I wanted out.

I used a blue snowflake sticker from the sticker sheet that came in the paper pack on a tag cut from some of the paper and added another tag for my journaling.

Amie is in the 'silly face' phase, but I'm just going with it. I think you should scrapbook lots of photos whether they are professional quality or just those day to day real life ones!

Here's the sketch:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the Online Canadian Scrapbook store - Scrapendipity to pick up your own amazing supplies! I'd love to know what you're working on right now!



2 comments:

Dean and Selena said...

So fun!!!!! Bo Bunny (and Karla)does it again lol

fairyrocks said...

Adorable, and I scream a little inside when I have to go out in the snow too. Keep smiling and creating