Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Krafty Christmas Tags!

Hi there! Karla here sharing some tags that I made recently using kraft cardstock. I always seem to forget how much I love to stamp on kraft and colour with coloured pencils! I'm doing a tag exchange with some friends and wanted some cute tags that weren't too bulky to send in the mail. I love how these turned out!

For these tags I combined a couple Christmas stamp sets I had on hand- I love combining stamp sets and getting the most out of them. I used Memento Lux Wedding Dress White Ink to stamp the snowflakes on the kraft tag. I really love the way this white ink stamps! For the snow I used a white Distress Marker to colour in a circular motion and add some bright white contrast. I even used some masking to add a cute penguin to a fun sled!


On the back of my tags I used a To and From stamp that I found in my stash! I'll be sure to keep these out for all my tags.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope this inspires you to grab a few different stamp sets and see what works together. It's never too early to get started on some Christmas tags!


3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Sweet tags Karla, I am currently hosting a tag swap in a private group of 'Paper Traders' These would have been perfect for the swap!! Love them on craft paper.

Cynthia said...

These are so cute! You are right- it is never to early! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Thanks girls!