Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A Flip Book for Allison!

Karla here today, and I have a flip book to share with you! These are just so fun to make when you want to play with different supplies and techniques. This is a book I swapped with a sweet girl, Allison - you can find her IG here with links to her YouTube channel - and she sent me the cutest flip book too! I used Project Life cards as my base and attached them with washi tape. I embossed a pretty sentiment with gold embossing powder, and used some soft pink crinkly ribbon to tie the outside. I love adding my recipients name on the front to personalize it even more!


Here's a look at all the pages I included. I added stickers, paper ephemera, handmade tags, 3x4 journaling cards as smaller flaps, stamps, doilies and sequins, along with some goodies for Ally to use! 
 Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you found some inspiration to create something fun for yourself or a friend.


No comments: