Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Say Cheese Lawn Fawn Mice!

Howdy, and happy Tuesday! Karla back today, and I hope your week is going great so far. I've had a lot of crafty stuff going on lately, and today I wanted to share these sweet Lawn Fawn Thankful Mice! They are so cute, and perfect for this Thanksgiving card.

I had a piece of background paper in a Smash book that had the Say Cheese sentiment on it, so I cut it into a banner shape and added it to my card, layering the swiss cheese image from the same paper behind my Simple Stories Polaroid cut out. I layered the mason jar and adorable mice onto the photo, using some popdots for dimension. A pretty piece of striped Simple Stories paper was just right for the base of my card.

I cut the mason jar from velum using a metal die and my Cuttlebug and added some of the yummy cheese inside. I used a little tea bag tag from the Love You A Latte set and a tiny heart to the top of my jar.

Inside, I used the sentiment included with the set and another piece of cheese along with that cute heart stamp again.

A few sequins and buttons from the 28 Lilac Lane collection finish off my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful week!



No comments: