Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Camping Pocket Page Layout!

Hi friends! Karla here today with a camping pocket page layout to share with you! This was the drive we took to get to our camping spot, which you can see two more layouts about in my post - here - and I wanted to document our journey there.

I used the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection, which included some beautiful papers and cut apart journaling cards, and I even cut some elements out of the papers to use as embellishments along with some pretty sequins!


I love the pretty summer colours in this collection and this adorable camper!!

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a wonderful week!


No comments: