Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A+ Teacher Card!

Hi there crafty friends!! Karla here today, sharing a teacher card today using a Stamping Bella teacher stamp I've had in my stash for quite some time now - but still love! I actually made this for my daughter's teacher at the end of the year in June, but I think it could totally be used for a September new teacher card!

I stuck with a pretty basic design on a 5.5"x 5.5" top folding card base, using some BoBunny papers along with the blue and white polka dot paper. I love the primary colour scheme!

I used some Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers, which are alcohol based to colour in my image before mounting it on some red patterned paper. The shiny blue pearls from 28 Lilac Lane add just the right shimmer and matched perfectly. I was so excited to see that Selena had them in her store and online!

Inside, I used some cute sentiments that came with the set!

There's something fun about a top folding card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to hear whether you give teacher cards other times of the year and not just holidays or end of the year! Have a wonderful, happy and crafty week!


No comments: