Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Remember The Little Things Layout!

Karla here today to share this baby layout - it's one of my favourite pics of me with my littlest baby girl - now 4 years old!

I used the January Sketchy Challenge sketch from the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine website. This is such an amazing Canadian magazine, so full of inspiration! I love using sketches - and I find if you ever need inspiration, this is a great starting point.

I used a combination of papers to make this layout. I've been trying to mix up my collections lately when creating layouts. The background paper is from Bella Blvd and then I have strips from MME, Kaisercraft, and Shimelle. The journaling cards, lace, charm and butterfly stickers are from the Kaisercraft kit that Selena sold over the summer from the Scrapendipity truck.


I used some papers behind my photo that I haven't really been loving, but they worked great as layering papers!

I've been liking my brads, but have been cutting the backs off them and using foam dots to stick them on my pages so I don't have to push them through!

Here's a look at that sketch - 

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you are enjoying your new year so far. I've been having a lot of fun watching Periscope and YouTube to see all the fun new things coming out at CHA! Can't wait to hear what Selena will be ordering in!!


1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Very sweet lo Karla, She is a keeper for sure!!