Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Distress Crayon Resist Card!

I am so loving my Distress Crayons! Karla here today to share this pretty spring card with you.

 I used the white Distress Crayon and a circle stencil as a resist on this card. After stenciling on my white card base I sponged on Distress Inks and then used some Tim Holtz stamps to stamp over top. I love the way the Crayons resist the inks!

I used my Inks again to colour my seam binding ribbon (Selena can order this in for you!) so it blended perfectly with my card. A little paper flower in coordinating colours and a couple heart sequins finishes it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful, warm spring week.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for the Distress Crayon inspiration!