Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Best Is Yet To Come Scrapbook Layout!

I cannot believe it is March already! I'm not sure where the time has gone, but I do know I'm ready for Spring! Karla here today to share a layout with you. I've been working on my daughter, Erica's, baby album, so I wanted to continue with that theme! The alphabet background paper is from Doodlebug Designs and I cut out the doily from a piece of Pink Paislee paper. Then, I used some Bella Blvd papers and borders from some cut apart sheets.

After I laid out my basic design arrangement I started to add my embellishments and paper pieces.

I used my Cricut Explore to write the title directly onto my Bella Blvd journaling card and then I coloured it in and added shading.


I journaled right onto my background paper - I always lightly line it with a pencil before writing my journaling and then gently erase my lines.

Thanks so much for joining me today! Have a happy, crafty week!


No comments: