Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Quick Patterned Paper Card!

Hey friends! Karla here today with a quick patterned paper card I wanted to share with you today! Recently I was using some pretty 12x12 paper with a lovely bird and flower pattern and I wanted to keep a piece of it as a focal point. I decided to use it right on the front of this pretty spring card, and by only adding minimal embellishments I created this pretty card in only about 10 minutes!


After layering my patterned paper panel over a piece of purple paper I added a couple pieces of pretty washi tape and some shiny sequins.


I used some word stamps to add one more element to my card and it was done. I love how the paper already had glitter on it!

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you enjoy a lovely week, with a bit of crafty time thrown in!


No comments: