Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Orange Soda Pop Card!

Karla here today to share this quick soda pop card with you all!

I recently found some fun background paper covered in oranges, lemons and limes, which made me think of orange pop! Perfect for this soda pop Tim Holtz image that I layered on some coordinating papers. I added some sequins for shine and a piece of washi tape. Rounding two corners finishes off this summery card.


I used some Prismacolor Markers to colour in my image and added a light blue outline around the pop bottle for a bit of shadow. 

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a lovely, crafty week! 


No comments: