Scrapendipity : scrap·en·dip·i·ty

The gift of making fortunate discoveries by accident, a talent for making discoveries while searching for other things.



Tuesday, March 15, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Pocket Letter!

Karla here today! I've had fun this year crafting a bit more for St. Paddy's day, and this pocket letter is something I created to send to a friend!

I used my Cricut Explore to cut lots of St. Patrick's Day images from, which I layered on some pretty background papers. I added stamping, sequins, glitter tape and gems to add some lucky shine! I had two pieces of St. Paddy's paper in my stash, and other than that just combined green patterns with diecuts to create this fun pocket letter.

How cute is this leprechaun from the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge?! You can see another project I used his 'brother' on here.

The Spring Holiday Cards cartridge worked perfectly to cut into just the right size to fit in my pockets. They would also work for a Project Life page!

I cut the pot of gold from the St. Patrick's Day cartridge. By using a piece of cardstock that already had a black distressed pattern on it I created a neat look for my pot.

On the back I added some diecuts, flowers, stamped images, glitter tape, gems, a note about myself, sequins, lucky stars and doilies! Lots of fun goodies for my pal!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a very lucky week!


No comments: